Breath full of Halos

Moving on from suburban streets, bicycle
bells and Polaroid teeth from the once
upon a time in a boyish daydream.

I take your hand the ones that softly stand pillars up to dry those lovely eyes.
Painted somewhere on the backdrop too there's a pair of shoes in just the perfect size.
You move my hair from blankets and stairs to part the lights that are beaming into my eyes.

Hallways that dim to a grape fermented scented tastes to a wine glass and basket of hair jarred from pillows snare as you calmly eat in the middle of the night.
Summers ignite with the windows gone as you drive with me in dress made of sun that heavily accents your eyes.

Books you've read to me, is better company as we drift softly off to sleep. Congruence a brand new concept to me where grains of sand bond so well and nobody has the key.

Walking into a harsh snow storm the shivers and the stairs seem warm. You lean in and I tie your scarf to sleep, the damp and huddled laughs as we slowly play our days back and your hand melts into mine.
Never does a day go by when the bubbles above my head circle by where you wait for a hand outstreched, like two branches on a tree.


Comments

Popular Posts