Spectrally Speaking




Along the beaten path there is a voice that testifies.
Along this narrow road there is a voice that knows.
Along that harden way there is a voice that calls.
Along that central route there is a voice that calms.

Searching among the rough drafts of our hearts there a valley where we must cross
the central nervous system of the human condition. Blackened till it's inevitable end
crucial is the quest alone we must ascend; a broken, beaten ending alone we are sent. 
The bleakness of travel there is a voice that stills the quakes, and tremors that our souls taste
and quite streams of apogee are we brought to. The silence of grace the lifestyle that it demonstrates
walks calmly through the shooting sprees of the sojourns that we all face.

An Apogee that concludes that smiles, and invites.
Come and see he says and I saw.
Come and hear he says and I listened.
Come and taste he says and I tasted.
Come and be he says and I am.

Infectious drawing to himself there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
He told me that I do not need to compromise because he has been, is, and will be.
Glory to the Risen Lord.
Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts