In a Diary, Semblance

 


Bending slowly the caverns release the calcified boots of shame like stones into the abyss. Long is their gone hollow empty contortions artists that imagine roses in their disapproval. Breathes that gasp like dialogue in the heart throb, a knife wound hissing in four four time the anesthetics that drain the bad the sour and the pace that chases our fears. 

           Black filled veins like stale cherry cola they called me every name and they gave me the book. Never did I hate them or sharpen this ax as the roots tear from ankle to stem the faces contort into the suburbs that lay leaves in the ditch party summer's in the dumps. I was never invited lights out their hearts broken like fine tin rusted in refrigerant that flows from the old school reasons to gloat. Ransomed and locked away I was alone as the rain washed the hillside green. 

           White hands touch the filth and squealer the song that sang the bright so removed their shards simmer in white heat as the righteous laugh. Laughter to the highest heaven I remember as their pretense turns to sand glistening and painted feelings drawn out as the bright become tall the ankles crack and the roots snap. 

        Baseline cues and the hillside path loosens from barbed wire and scorched hands that adjusts to these bloodshot eyes. It just way too bad I've wasted all this time being sad my heart jump ropes while I'm waiting. The peaks are cold and the valley low holding on here there is a hope in my heart that is full and sharp hooked deep carry on kid as the sand turns to grass that dreams of being green. 

        They can't lock you up he's murdered their progress and melted all their keys he's un-sewn your mouth and shut away their captivating lunacy. Bled is liquid plaid the color of my energy wings like eagles touchdown into lasting ecstasy.


Comments

Popular Posts