Future Visions

Thirsty creeks soak out here in the drink as memories foams from mouths that don't exist I crack my teeth and sigh at the thought of it. 
Friends that fade in summer nights the thought of starting over again with the salty thoughts of having to try my bones wave like Halloween decorations left out long past their prime. 
Moscato brims this widened cat like grin as existence broths in kettles that brew on the stove top of right and wrong, as I request what will make the gaps less cold at night, and stir the pot calling me a fool. 
Beyond this narrow path is terror of faces that bleach their teeth in the moon light looking for a satisfying bite, and ancient the curdling wisdom I hope to avoid, and blend in plain sight. 
You wish for an ending so subtle, maybe with fireworks that shout to the top of the arena stands, but you simmer in the quite streams that lead to presence too far out of hand. 
Blank canvases articulate this daydreamed dilemma you once provided a reason for this mistaken identity, but conveniently pretend not to know me as this shared trauma was just for me, and me.
Kindness is the center of this fracture my heart an open guest book to this funeral I mistaken for laughter, and humor I was dead as the pen hit the books. 
Thirsty hearts drink from this pasture, a priest I am now as you sit I cautiously guide you to greener but with hooved feet you quickly drown over and over when we speak.
Bodies brittle from the eternal here and now this doesn't have to be happening but you safely quench your freedom for the salt that twists inside your wounds. 
All streams flow to the purer, sentiments I wish we could always get but your path before your destruction a fate I wish you would beget. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts