'Til Death



Striking gold in the central nervous systems, as being nervous becomes the lifestyle.
Roads peels back time, as the skins shed over the light blended rainfall.
Time falls in line as the graveyards we walk through every night flash behind eye lids.
The scattered ruined traditions fall from the sky like daisy chains from the flower girls basket.
Merriment leaves my head.
My affections leave my body.
Blurred lines strike gold in nervous Nancys come home in time.
Rope necklaces tie the crowds together as I wait for you at the end of this dead end road.
I tied myself to a rolling stone moss always facing north.
Fancying the rivers below.
Skeleton crews bow their heads, the band queues the heart strings.
Gloom marries Doom under the new moon dawn.
Shame me in the voice you raise up.
Forget me on the roadside where you married the thief.
In catacombs where the shame you reserved ferment with even gooder grief.
Scatter the daisies.
Collect our heads.
Eat yourself at gunpoint.

 

Comments

Popular Posts