Murmurs of Gold


I don't love you anymore
Goodbye
My feet hold the door closed
Waiting for the footsteps to echo into eternal silence
Craving the cleansing of air
No longer shared with vipers
Crime scene contamination crossed off the bingo card
Blood thickening, constricting the flow from tongue to nervous systems I don't know
Fail safe or fail hard the night is young with a full deck of cards
Cherubs mute the scene specifics blurred in pixelated screams
Simplicity on fire the car rolls back into garage
The flowing of air bellows the high rise of expectation through the roof
Flames overflow
Substance of love purges the landscapes as the Fahrenheit escalates 
Into evening sun lamps that fall in time
My heart rescinds it's offer
It's too late turn back my mind
Calming sessions fall in 4/4 time
Breath escapes 
I don't love you
Goodbye 


 

Comments

Popular Posts